WPAA IS SIMPLY A "VOICE" FOR THE COMMUNITY
we are NOT JUST VISUAL and/or PERFORMING ARTS.
As a VOICE, EVERYTHING WE DO IN OUR COMMUNITY SHOULD SUPPORT OUR VISION, PURPOSE, AND MISSION.
VISION: to foster an environment where arts and culture strengthen the community and our quality of life.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Serving as a broad-based art and culture lead organization in the Woodland Park and surrounding areas, the Woodland Park Arts Alliance (WPAA) will be recognized and supported as a driver of the community's economic vitality by:
- Providing art and cultural educational activities and venues;
- Promoting the arts through local galleries and local businesses;
- Promoting art and cultural economic development;
- Providing scholarship funding to deserving students;
- Centralizing and coordinating arts and cultural information, events, services, and activities throughout our community;
- Providing direct employment.
Our mission is to enrich our community and facilitate art and cultural development by connecting and educating residents, local businesses, local government, and visitors to foster an appreciation of the arts.
About the Logo/Web Site
The Woodland Park Arts Alliance logo was designed by Diane Vulcan.
The Woodland Park Arts Alliance web site original design by Rick & Helga Daglio.